Friday, July 18, 2008

Portal

Hey everyone. My attempts with Linux, were in short, an epic failure. It has pretty much refused to install, due to some fault of my own I'm sure. Anyways, I may try again in awhile. But for now, I shall do other things.

Other things for the moment included the purchase of the Orange Box, a fantastic little box set that comes with Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal. I cannot recommend it enough. Portal is a really wierd mind bending game with some of the funniest dialogue I've ever heard. I would like to say more, but I risk ruining the game then. The game is only about 5 hours long, but you should buy it anyways, because it is amazing.

Team Fortress 2 is a purely online First Person Shooter. It has no single player mode whatsoever. Basically you pick a class and fight as one of the following: Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Heavy, Engineer, Demoman, Sniper, Spy, Medic. You then work with others to try and fulfill objectives. It is great fun. Buy it.

I have yet to play half-life 2, so no overview on that.

No comments: